Friday, February 27, 2009

End of Tour

Ok Since I was not good at updating my blog, here is the most recent activity. I am done with the cinderella tour (for now) I finshed the tour at the end of January, and went home to spend 3 wonderful weeks with my famil. I hung out with my sister and played and played and played with my niece and nephews. I am currently back in New York where I am back auditioning, and trying to find my theatre gigs. pray for me, and cross your fingers.

I had one of the biggest adventures of my life. Really it was and eye opening expierence. I have leared so much from the different cultures, my castmates, and even about myself.

What I do know about continuation of the tour is only a rumors and nothing is offical. But so far it looks like the tour is going back to Asia in Jan 2010 and in the states next year fall. But It's all speculation. We shall see what the economy does.

I guess since the tour is over I will consider how I will continue this blog. Stay tuned!

No comments: